ORDER PROCESS FOR INVITATIONS
CUSTOM OR COLLECTION DESIGN? Choose an existing Daisy Street Press collection design or opt for a custom design.
GET QUOTE Download our basic PRICE TABLE, or contact email@example.com if you have items or quantities that need a specific quote. When you’re ready to proceed, we can then chat about your preferences – usually by phone or email, or a personal consultation. Things to discuss include:
- Paper colour, weight and ink colour
- What to order, and how many of each item
- Design preferences
- Budget – always a concern – and cost saving options
- Agreed timings: RSVP date, initial draft date and completion date
ORDER Once timings and costs have been settled, you’ll be sent an Order Confirmation. After receiving 50% deposit on the total amount, the design process begins. At this stage you can provide via email:
- Your wording (alternative options can be explored, once the basic information is received)
- Your return address details – for RSVP envelopes, if applicable
- Guest names/details for belly bands or address labels (this can wait a little while, if your guest list isn’t yet finalised)
DESIGN For a design based on an existing DSP design, you receive the design draft with your own wording and choice of ink colours. For custom design, three design concepts are submitted based on discussion about your preferences and tastes. Both design options go through revisions until finalised. The final draft is submitted for your approval prior to printing. This is your final opportunity to make changes to the artwork, so it’s important for you to check all the details carefully.
PRINT & DELIVERY Once the printing has been done, the balance of payment can be paid on or just before the day of delivery.
ABOUT THE CONSULTATION – by phone or email
Don’t worry if you don’t have an idea of how you want your invitations to look – we can help you with that. You just need a clear idea of what style you’d like to convey for your special occasion – whimsical and informal, classic, contemporary, romantic, sophisticated, beachy, vintage – the list goes on. Some things that will help with this process are:
- Style samples that have caught your eye or even a Pinterest board
- Swatches, fabrics or paint chips that you might like colour-matched for your ink colours (as closely as possible, given that letterpress is a different reproduction process).
- Colour palette ideas — this is something we can advise you on, but it’s best to be prepared with a few ideas of your own, to get started
The basic pricing table here, or contact
DAISY STREET PRESS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice, or to receive a detailed no-obligation quote.
PAYMENT 50% deposit (of the total amount, including GST) is required at placement of order – the balance is paid on the day before delivery or collection. You can pay in cash in person, or make an electronic transfer.