Calypso – salty and sweet!
Calypso beach or destination wedding
Our Calypso letterpress wedding invitation is fresh, elegant and relaxed – everything you expect from a beach or destination themed wedding. Shown here printed in Antique Gold and blind deboss (no ink), the subtle sea botanical motifs are inspired by the Greek sea nymph Calypso herself (please note that cost-wise, blind deboss counts as an additional ink colour because it requires a separate printing plate).
Opt for the ink and paper colours shown here or choose your own combination of colours – Emerald Green, Santorini Blue, Copper and Coffee are just a few alternative ink suggestions.
See Peony Rose for another summer holiday style design.
VARIATIONS: Calypso design can be produced with the following variations:
- Suits both Large (Square) and Medium (Rectangular) sized invitations
- Your choice of ink, paper and envelope colour
- With or without pocket enclosures
- Square or rounded corners
DID YOU KNOW Use a a light tint or blind deboss (no ink) for motifs and embellishments in your design to keep them subtle so they don’t take attention away from the wording – your message is the whole point after all! Remember that blind debossing requires an additional printing plate just the same as artwork being printed in ink. For this reason, blind deboss counts as an additional colour cost-wise.
LOVE TO CHAT! Contact Daisy Street Press at firstname.lastname@example.org
LETTERPRESS PRINTING SHOWN HERE
- 2 ink colours of your choice
- 600gsm cotton paper
- Matching or complimentary coloured envelopes
- Design available in all stationery items, including: Belly Bands, Reply card, Gift card, Save The Date, Information and Thank You cards
Designed by ©Daisy Street Press
Personal details altered to protect privacy