CENTURY MONOGRAM WEDDING INVITATION
Century Monogram wedding invitation set is a modern design with a nod to the Art Deco style. Included in this design are your initials set in the Century Monogram style – a bespoke motif that you could then use throughout your wedding stationery and signage from menus to seating charts.
Print your invitations in classic black ink as shown here, or choose your own ink colour. Grey, Navy, Antique Gold are all popular alternatives – but a Ruby Red or dramatic Burgundy would really pop on this modern design too.
VARIATIONS: Century Monogram design can be produced with the following variations:
- Suits both Large and Medium sized invitations
- 1 ink or 2 inks
- Your choice of ink, paper and envelope colours
- With or without pocket enclosures
SEE ALSO: For another modern monogram style, see Circle Monogram.
DID YOU KNOW Pocket enclosures include bellybands. Belly bands can either be printed with a motif (such as the century monogram), your names and date of occasion, or you can have them digitally printed with your guests names – it’s your choice!
LOVE TO CHAT! Contact Daisy Street Press at email@example.com
LETTERPRESS PRINTING SHOWN HERE
- 1 ink colour of your choice, ‘Large’ sized invitation
- 600gsm cotton paper on Bright White with envelopes
- Design available in all stationery items, including: Reply card, Gift card, Save The Date, Information and Thank You cards
Designed by ©Daisy Street Press
Personal details altered to protect privacy